Secured by its tensioning chain, the Trav-L-Cutter can be mounted on horizontal or vertical pipe and even used under water. To ensure accurate cuts the Trav-L-Cutters’ self-propelled chain drive system maintains continuous out-of-round compensation while providing positive drive under all conditions.
• Available in both Hydraulic (HE Model) or Pneumatic (E Model) power options
• Low-profile design needs only 10″ to 12″ of clearance
• Can be used in explosive conditions
• High-speed milling cutters remove approximately 5mm of metal while cutting, leaving the pipe end with a machined finish
• Any type of weld prep detail can be achieved from a common 30° or 37.5° bevel to multiple-angle J bevels, with counter bore and taper
• Use of the accessory Guide Track and special wheels allows cutting with machine-shop accuracy even in zero-visibility situations
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.