Hy-Ram is a UK agent for the Virax range and the ‘exclusive’ UK agent for the Wheeler-Rex range of Pipe Cutting equipment including Guillotine Cutters. Both Guillotines quickly and accurately cut medium and high density PE pipe and have been chosen for their robust, durable design. The Guillotines achieve a straight, square cut with minimal blade wear. Blades are easy to sharpen or replace.
• Practical, fast opening
• Maximum wall thickness 18mm
• Ground Stainless Steel Blade
• Square drive 14 mm (models 125 and 225) or 17 mm (model 315) across flats.
A wrench or extension can be used for cutting pipes in deep trenches. Releasing the catch on the hinged lower V-shaped jaw allows the cutter to be positioned anywhere along the pipe.
• Designed to cut medium and high density PE
• Removable T handle to expose a 1″ Hex nut which can be ratchet driven (not supplied as standard)
• Teflon%reg; coated steel cutter blade creates outstanding ease of cutting and corrosion protection
• Wide saddle side-swing opening design simplifies positioning at any point on pipe
• Wide saddle base provides sturdy, positive pipe support
• Stainless steel fasteners and hardware
• Structural members produced from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Dry-lube coated drive screw
A unique approach to cutting large diameter medium and high-density polyethylene pipes. Can be used with a low speed power drive (300?500 RPM maximum), that delivers power to the blade through a right angle worm drive. Power cutting at 300 RPM gives better cuts and longer blade life due to reduced flexing. Maximum cutting capacity of 13.2″ (335mm) O.D. (DOES NOT INCLUDE POWER DRIVE)
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.