Hi-Flow Drilling Saddles
80mm Through Bore Under Pressure Tee With Integrated Knife Valve
The Hy-Ram Hi-Flow Drilling Saddle system was originally developed as a solution for the installation of fire hydrants on to existing water mains, where flushing points were required, and shutdowns needed to be avoided. We can be relied upon to offer the complete solution including innovative branch drilling technology. See related products below.
Since inception the system has evolved significantly since and can support a variety of operational procedures including: under pressure connections/developer services, access for camera systems or other mains condition & integrity test equipment and bypass installation.
- Easy installation of new network assets or access
- Simple knife-valve manual operation
- Ergonomic two-part saddle design, for ease of installation
- 16 bar working pressure rated
- Robust fitting offering substantial support to the host main at the area of connection
- Full 80mm internal bore riser, offering excellent flow rate characteristics and great access for equipment
- Low 150mm riser height
|DN mm||DN inch||Pipe Tol. mm (OD)||Hi-Flow for Metallic Pipe||Hi-Flow for PVC Pipe||Max Recommended Cutter Size||Max Working Pressure BAR|